Will the bridge of my nose ( profile view) become flatter to my face!?

I'm 16 days post op rhinoplasty. I know it can take up to 1/2 years for all swelling to go and understand will see a big improvement 1-2 months , at this stage the bridge between my eyes from the profile looks like it's sticking out quite far, is this likely to decrease in size with me only being 16 days post op.

Swelling

You more than likely have a lot of swelling and you need to allow it to settle down. Best to give it time. Good luck.

Post-operative Swelling

Thank you for your question!  Yes, you are correct that you have quite a bit of swelling, even after 16 days of healing.  One of the places that swelling can last is in the dorsum (or bridge) of the nose.  This will resolve with time, but can last up to 6 months to 1 year.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon, as well.  

I hope that this helps!

-David Gilpin

David Gilpin, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after a Rhinoplasty

16 days is too early to judge the results from your rhinoplasty.  I am sure the bridge of your nose is swollen and will make your nose appear large.  I would be patient and let your nose heal.