Breast issue. What is best procedure for me ? (photo)

What is best procedure for me I'm think reduction which will lift the breast to its rightful position, reduce the areola and maybe an implant for upper fullness. I had breast reduction 2 years ago but I'm convinced all the surgeon did was lift my breast as I was only given a lollipop incision.

Reduction vs lift with implants

So you can achieve very good lift/reduction results with "only" a lollipop incision. IF you desire more upper pole fullness, an implant is needed. If your desire is smaller areola's and better shape to your breasts, a reduction/lift can be performed without the implant.

Full anchor lift reduction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift/reduction.  I would suggest that you will not get the position shape and symmetry that you would like with a limited lift.  A full anchor lift would be appropriate.

Breast issue. What is best procedure for me ?

Thank you for the question and picture. In my practice, I would likely recommend a breast reduction procedure to you. As you know, the breasts will "automatically" be lifted when you undergo the breast reduction procedure.  The areola size will be reduced as well.
Hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of this procedure; if, you desire more "upper pole volume" and/or fullness, a second stage breast augmentation procedure may be indicated.
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.