Breast Implants Subglandular to correct asymmetry. Two weeks post op, will they 'drop' ? (photos)

I am 2weeks post op today, I got 350cc (R) and 450cc (L) round HP silicon implants. I was a b/c cup before and wanted to be a dd cup with symmetrical breasts. I wanted to check that once they heal more the left breast will drop to look like the right and develop the 'under crease'. I am 5ft 11, 90kg. I fit into a 38DD bra but the top of the breasts don't have much shape, Is this something that will change as they 'settle in'? Overall I am happy with my results but I will be grateful for any help

Your implants will likely still “drop and fluff.”

Congratulations on your breast augmentation! At 2 weeks post-op, you are still in the earliest stages of recovery and should expect to see your implants “drop and fluff” over the next several weeks. From your pictures, it does look like your breasts are still riding high, but this is completely normal.Most breast implants take between 3 to 6 months to fully settle into place. If you’re still concerned with the position of your implants after several months, consult your plastic surgeon for his or her advice. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks

You are still very early in your healing process and need time for the swelling to subside, the tissue stretch and relax, and the implants settle. Please follow your surgeon's instructions. Please ask your surgeon about any specific complaints.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon