Could I benefit from revision rhinoplasty for my thin crooked nose? (Photos)

I had rhinoplasty Jan 2006, since then I've been unhappy with the result and quite depressed as a result. I'd like to know if a surgeon experienced in revision rhinoplasty could improve the appearance of my nose and an estimate of how much it could cost, thank you. I'd appreciate any replies.

Revision nose

Yes the nose can be made more straight. This will need a general anaesthetic to correct the bony part and the cartilage part of the nose. The cartilage in the nose has a "memory" just like our ear cartilage and tends to revert to its original shape over time. You may need supporting grafts to make sure it stays straight. You need an experienced plastic surgeon for this. I often do revisions for cases like this. 

London Plastic Surgeon