What aftercare should you have after undergoing facial implants and a neck lift?

Hi there I am having 5 procedures done in about 2 weeks. Just to be informed what aftercare or effects should I do to maximise recovery. I am having chin implant cheek implants buccal fat removal and neck lift and some Lipo in the face any ideas on what I should do as I will be alone for the first few days.

It is advisable to avoid fatigue in your facial and neck areas after operations. Try to have your head relaxed and don't move your neck too much to allow faster recovery. It takes around a week for the swelling to improve and a few more weeks to fully recover and get back to your normal lifestyle.

London Plastic Surgeon

After Care

It's always best to consult with your doctor to see what they recommend for after care steps. For my patients undergoing a neck lift I recommend to take it easy and give some time for your face to heal. It may take seven to ten days for the swelling to subside completely. You can walk briskly in two weeks and you may perform aerobic exercises in four to six weeks. You can apply make up on your face in a week to 10 days to camouflage your bruises if you have any.

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon