Hi I've had 430 texted dual plane as recommended by my ps.

Hi I've had 430 texted dual plane as recommended by my ps. I'm 16 days post op and still in a lot of discomfort. I've rinse read that you should only use smooths implants under the muscle ad texted stay hard. My friend has smooth unders 3 weeks ago they have dropped and are soft and move like normal breast. Mine are high and hard. I'm worried I made the wrong decision.. Please help. Hayley

Post Breast Augmentation Discomfort

Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage per your surgeon's permission may help. However, #textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.

If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

Breast pain after breast augmentation

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, I am sorry to learn about your pain. It seems like you are having some nerve pain and maybe some muscle spasm. Sometimes after the surgery the patient does not move around a lot and things start to get tight and stiff. When this happens, there can be some aches. So really work on moving around, lifting your arms up and move the arms around. As for the positional pain, it could be nerve related and when the breast implants slides and hits the nerve it can cause a shooting pain towards your breast or even into your back. So do not worry, all of these pains will go away. If you feel something is wrong, you should absolutely call your PS.

Pain is common with both smooth or textured and varies with every person.

Good luck

Best wishes

Drop and fluff

Thank you for your question. 16 days is still considered early in your healing phase. Breast implants will take an average of 2-6 months to fully drop and soften. your friend's experience may be atypical. Share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best  

Breast dropping

I appreciate your question.

It takes months for implants to settle
begin massaging when your PS says it is safe.
Textured implants are fine under the muscle.

The best way to assess and give true advice would an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Please be patient as you are only sixteen days post-op.  During the next few months, your implants should drop into place along with other changes such as softening and an overall reduction in swelling.  During this time, please be sure that you follow the instructions and guidelines of your surgeon closely.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL