Who are some of the best plastic surgeons (accredited/board-certified) in/around the Chicago area?

I'm looking to having breast augmentation and a labiaplasty at the same time (with possible Lipo around my love handles area.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Who are some of the best plastic surgeons?

Thank you for the question. Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.

Searching for a Surgeon

Hi and thank you for your question! Should you not have any personal referrals, it's best to start off you search by looking into the Board Certified Surgeons within your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons webpage. It's best to schedule a one on one consultation in order to find the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. Good luck!