I know everyone is different but can you give a possible cost of the procedure?

I had a tummy tuck probably about 20 years ago and the doctor some terrible areas both of my hips and I would like to know is there any doctors in the area that I have and again any way of knowing because of the procedure

Possible cost of procedure, revision tummy tuck.

It is hard to definitively say without a proper exam.  Cost often depends on the amount of revision to be done, and how much time is spent in the O.R.  For revisional surgery, the surgeon often does not have control over some costs, (O.R. fees, Anesthesia fees, Supplies, etc:). This is usually passed on to the patient.  Most surgeons will charge some fee for their own revision surgery, within a certain time frame. This can be variable.   Best to discuss this with your surgeon.  Delineate your expectations and together your should be able to come up with a plan. 

Basic Info on Cost of Tummy Tuck

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org

Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.