What possible physical issues I might deal with after the removal of the entire pectoral muscle during the course of mastectomy?

Could you tell me what possible physical issues I might deal with after the removal of the entire pectoral muscle during the course of a total mastectomy? I have had many issues and wonder if they are normal. Thank you

Radical mastectomy

Since most plastic surgeons do not perform radical mastectomy (with removal of the pectoral muscle) this is not likely a good source of advice. Some idea of the problems you are having, and how long a go was your surgery would be helpful to any physician answering your questions on a website.

All the best.