What type, treatment to get removed, and cost. (photo)

Im very self consious of it and have to wear a shirt every time I go swimming. Its on my back under my left shoulder blade. What type of birthmark is it, what treatement would be used to get it removed, and what would be the average cost?

CALM vs other birthmarks

I think a closer examination is needed. One possibility is that this is a CALM, and pico or q switch lasers can help. A series of treatments are needed. If this is another form of birthmark, such as a naves spilus, or congenital melanocytic naves, surgical options (serial) are better than laser options. I think a firm diagnosis is needed prior to treatment. Creams will not work. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Cafe Au Lait -- Tattoo Laser Treatment

This would require a surgical excision that would leave a large scar or can be improved with lasers over a series of treatments.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.