Looking for a specific type of Nose Job, not sure if it's even possible? Want a softer, round, button style nose. (photos)

I would like some fat/volume added to my nose. My nostrils/nostril openings are very long, and I feel as though when looking face-to-face my nostrils are "too" present. I'm wondering if there is a way to also give my a softer, round, button style nose. Mine is a good size, but a bit rigid and pointy. I would like to achieve aspects of the bridge, softness and width of the noses featured in the pictures below. Is this possible and what would it cost? Thank you!

Dont do it

unrealistic expectations to be honest.  don't do your nose.  you can't have another persons nose or face.  a surgeon can only help sculpt the nose you have.  any surgeon who says otherwise is being misleading.  I think you have a great nose and shouldn't change a thing.  Go conquer life!

Looking for a specific type of nose job

It's very important to have realistic expectations about what can and cannot be accomplished with the current anatomy of your nose. It is impossible to give someone else's celebrity nose to you. A thorough examination and a full set of photographs along with digital computer imaging would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with the procedure. For  many before-and-after examples of rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

The cost for a rhinoplasty is going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. What you are wanting is definitely achievable. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area (look on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website) and find the two ro three whose rhinoplasty work you like and schedule a consultationto be assessed in person. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD