Removing Implants with only have a very damaged kidney?

I had a complete dbl mastectomy the only thing that is me is the skin. If I have them removed completely will I be left with just empty sacks of skin? I get REALLY sick and have a REALLY hard time waking up after surgeries end up staying a lot longer. I have only one kidney that only functions about 30% now. I'm in severe pain and have been since DAY 1!! Had scar tissue removed with fat transfer, ended up with two clots in my leg and one in my lung, told to suck it up! Can I have these removed

Too ill for this surgery

You are too ill to have this type of surgery.  You need to define your goals and determine whether the surgery is worth the potentially fatal risk.

You need to discuss the possibility of surgery first with your medical doctor to see if elective surgery is in your best interest. Once you have approval, then discuss the specifics of your surgery with a plastic surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Sorry to hear about your experience. In most cases, breast implants can be removed quickly with light anesthesia if needed and a fast recovery. Without seeing how you look, it is not possible to comment on the final appearance. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Can I have my implants removed?

Thank you for your question.  I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties.  Implants can be removed at any time.  Given your concerns and health you should start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. They should review the options that are available based on your health and tissues.  Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Removing implants

It sounds as if you are high risk for general anesthesia and post-operative complications. If the goal is to simply remove the implants, you could likely find a surgeon whom would be willing to remove them under local anesthesia IF you would be willing to undergo such a procedure. good luck.