My facial concerns are minor, would it be possible to only need 1 treatment of Fraxel 1550 Skin Resurfacing? Would I see results

I'm 26 and have a few minor areas on my face that were left affected by acne. I also have freckles and fine lines under eyes and around the corners of my mouth. Because my concerns are minor, would it be possible to only need 1 treatment of the Fraxel 1550 Skin Resurfacing?

Fraxel laser for acne scars

Fraxel is a great laser to treat acne scars. Even after only one the tone and texture should be improved. Treatment of acne scars will take more treatments however.  The freckles if mild can be improved as we'll with only one treatment. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel. 

Fraxel Treatments

You will notice improvement after one Fraxel Restore 1550 treatment. The number of sessions is dependent on the severity of your concerns.

With one Fraxel Restore you will notice an immediate improvement in your tone and texture. If you are treating acne scars, even minor ones multiple treatments are necessary.

It is best for you to see a Board Certified Dermatologist to see what treatment is best for your concerns and how many sessions you need.

For more information on Fraxel click link below:

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

What treatment is best for a young person with minor skin changes?

There are a number of different treatment options that may be appropriate for your skin.  Rather than deciding which device is best for you, I would suggest finding a doctor who you trust and then follow their advice.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon