I have muscle atrophy and also cellulite accumulation on my left butt cheek, what is the best procedure? (photos)

I got X-rays done and learned that my left leg is slightly shorter than the right which is part of the problem that in having. Ive been asymmetrical my whole life. I'm looking to get my butt looking symmetrical, bigger, and rounder. Is there an implant to make up for the atrophy? Or is a bbl my best option?

Muscle Atrophy and Cellulite

I suggest a formal consultant I think that hi definition body shaping with fat transfer to the buttock and cellulite would give you a very good improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellulite with contour depression.

You have two problems. Firstly, the contour depression will need to be filled in and your own fat is the best filler. There are many different fat grafting techniques but the best one is to use a purified, small droplet mixture of your own, stem cell rich fat. For this purpose, we have two systems that we use in these cases. The Time Machine system is very effective for larger volumes and the Lipogems system is also excellent for small to moderate fat transfers. Many different docs will do "fat transfer" procedures but very few docs possess extensive experience with cutting edge technologies such as these.

Regarding your cellulite, there is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

A Minimally Invasive But Effective Cellulite Treatment

Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.

Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cellulite treatment

The area you are concerned about on the left can be fat grafted.  More importantly how are they treating you leg issue.

I have muscle atrophy and also cellulite accumulation on my left butt cheek, what is the best procedure?

Targeted release of areas with fat grafting can improve the areas.

Beverly Hills, CA