I would like to find a doctor in (preferably) Illinois/Chicago area for lip fillers. (photos)

My exact request is to have my lips filled out to something like the pictures I posted below. I do NOT want Kim K/Kylie Jenner, nor do I care for Angelina Jolie style lips. My mouth is not very wide (horizontally) and also most of the fat that is already present is in the middle/center, versus evenly spread from corner to corner. I would like to keep it this way and have a more small mouth (but full) pout. I have a specific natural shape and need a skilled professional. I do not want duck lips!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Doctor Answers 3

Achievable look is based on baseline

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

I think that you have a beautiful framework to achieve the desired outcome. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

I would like to find a doctor for lip fillers.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

 Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

I would like to find a doctor in (preferably) Illinois/Chicago area for lip fillers. (photos)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  See several in consultation to discuss your desired appearance and the likelihood of obtaining those results.  You look to have naturally very full lips and only need a small amount to achieve the shape and size in your "wish" pictures.  I would recommend a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm.  Hope that this helps. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.