I have bags under my eyes, what is the best or least invasive way to get rid of them? (photos)

I don't want to do fillers. I am only in my 20's and don't want to get injections regularly for the rest of my life. A few things I've considered. -microneedling with prp (to increase skin thickness?) -microneedling with vit c and hyaluronic acid -Fat injections -surgery Right under my bags my skin is very thin so my thoughts are if I could increase this to be thicker they would b less noticeable. Please let me know if there are other options out there or what you would suggest for me.

How can you get rid of the bags?

Thank you for sharing your question and posting your photos. Only surgery or injection of dermal fillers will correct your problem. It does not appear from the photo that PRP or lasers will correct the problem. You should be evaluated in person by an eyelid specialist who can give you proper guidance. Good luck,

Lower eyelid improvement

Hello and thank you for posting your question and photos on RealSelf!
 That being said, under eye solutions range from noninvasive peels and lasers to help tighten skin and improve texture all the way to surgical excision of skin and fat. Based on the photographs you posted, you may benefit from improving the quality of the skin as well as skin excision in the under eye area and fat grafting or repositioning of your lower lid/upper cheek area to improve the relationship between the 2 areas. I find that fillers typically do not correct the under eye shadows as much as we would like them to and most patients typically turn to surgical options after being unsatisfied with fillers in this particular area. 
You would benefit from an in person assessment by a reputable board certified plastic surgeon.
Best of luck to you in reaching your goals!

Undereye bags

We offer both microneedling and undereye fillers at my practice and for you I would definitely suggest fillers. We have many clients in their 20s who get their undereye bags corrected with fillers. Just like with micro needling or fat injections or even surgery, results are not permanent. There is a filler called Voluma, which is indicated to last up to 2 years and you would probably only need 1-2 syringes. At my practice in Ohio and NYC it is $799 a syringe.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

The eyes are best treated with a combination approach of fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP for improvement. Ultherapy/thermage, venus legacy all do well for swelling or puffiness. I would suggest consulting an expert. If surgery is an option they will recommend. Best, Dr. Emer

There is no real science supporting the use of microneedling a prp.

A single For someone who does not want the very best, most effective treatment we have for your issue, which is hyaluronic acid fillers, why on earth would you do an ineffective treatment that is only going to separate you from your money?  The papers on this subject  are highly flawed in my opinion and do not amount to science.  A conservative filler treatment will last a year or more at a time.  At some point, lower eyelid surgery will be an option for you.  Regarding fat grafting, this fat is place in critical glide planes at the junction between the lower eyelid and the top of the cheek.  Rather than making a beautiful result, what grafted fat is actually doing is causing scarring in the worst possible place.  You do not like the way the eyelid heaps when you smile.  I assure you, you will like it even less after you have healed from grafted fat.

I have bags under my eyes, what is the best or least invasive way to get rid of them?

See following link for details on transonjunctival lower blepharoplasty with fat repositioning, which can be done under local anesthesia.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid bags

Always tough to tell just from a photo, but when  you smile you have a very deep tear trough.  This indicates you need more volume here.  Fillers are the easiest way to help this and can last for at least one year.  Laser, microneedles and PRP are NOT going to fill in this area.   They might help for fine lines and wrinkles, but would not give you the volume you need.  Surgery with fat repositioning is an option too.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon