Does anyone know a good Rhinoplasty surgeon for asian noses? Mine is very flat and wide. (photos)

i would like my nose to be straighter
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Asian Rhinoplasty

The most important factor in achieving a beautiful result is finding the right surgeon. Finding rhinoplasty specialists experienced in Asian rhinoplasty is the first step. After this, consult with 2-3 of these surgeons in person and determine your comfort level with their approach, demeanor, and before and after results. 

Selecting a Surgeon

Thank you for your question, jennytuyet. A good surgeon is one who is board certified, experience, of top-quality education and training, and provides the Before&After photos with the testimonials to support.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS) to locate a highly experienced plastic surgeon in your area.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Good surgeon for an Asian rhinoplasty

The ethnicity of your surgeon is not an important consideration. Correcting an Asian nose usually consists of using a crushed cartilage graft wrapped in fascia to build up the bridge with a strut graft for the tip. You can see results of this kind of surgery on my web site. Consult with an expert in rhinoplasty certified by the American Bosrd of Plastic Surgery 

Laurence Kirwan, MD, FRCS, FACS
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Asian nose

Thanks for your question.

Flat, wide, crooked nose needs procedures as follows ;

1) cartilage job to make it narrower
2) augment the nose for sharpening
3) spreader graft for correcting the crooked nose.

Korean doctors are experts for the flat, wide asian nose.

Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Joo Hyuk Lee, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and I would contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and ask for the names of experts in your area.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD