Breast implant monthly financing plan with 2500 down to get them now?

I've got a down payment of 2500 and was inquiring about monthly payments or a financing plan that would be able to have them done now

Financing

Hello. Many patients seek financing through companies such as Prosper and CareCredit. Variable terms of repayment are available.  With access to capital you can proceed with surgery whenever you are ready. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Breast implants

It is best to find the right doctor and then consider the fees and how to pay for it. Often  many offices work with finance companies that can assist you. Good luck.

Breast Augmentation Financing

Most surgeons offices have financing programs such as Care Credit or Prosper available. You would have to contact your surgeon to see what they offer, and then apply for the credit.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant monthly financing plan

In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.
Generally speaking, it is always in patients' best interests to achieve a certain degree of financial stability prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed;  this additional surgery may be associated  out-of-pocket expenses. Again, best to achieve a physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state” prior to considering elective plastic surgery. Best wishes.

Look into CareCredit

Cosmetic surgery financing is usually done through a medical credit company such as CareCredit.  Ask your surgeon's office which credit plans they accept.  You can also ask your own bank or credit union to see if they'll give you a better interest rate for a medical loan.

Financing surgery

There are many third party companies that finance surgery.  Sometimes your local bank can give you a personal loan and other times you can use a company with experience in plastic surgery specifically.  I would recommend that you first find the surgeon you wish to use and then explore the options.  Even if you have to delay your surgery, finding the right surgeon for you is the most important step.

Samuel Beran, MD

Financing plastic surgery

A lot of my patients finance some or all their costs of surgery. The most popular way in our office is with Carecredit. Discuss with your surgeon and I am sure it can be worked out. Good luck.