Wanting BBL. Do I have enough fat to make a BBL look great? (Photo)

I weight 123 and was really wanting a butt. I also need a tummy tuck since my two c sections. I'm done having children and ready to fix my body. Wondering if I have enough fat to make a bbl look great? I was thinking flanks, stomach and probably bra line and even the little fat between my legs. I also love working out with my trainer the last 7 weeks and worried if I can still do that without altering my body

How Much Fat for A BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Based on your photos, it looks like you have a relatively flat butt.  I didn't see a back side photo so I can't tell how much contouring needs to be performed with fat.  Whether you have enough fat for you butt depends on your goals.  If you want a big butt with big curves; then you do not have enough...you would need an implant.  If you are ok with a moderate size butt then you are a good candidate.  
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL

I am not sure that you have enough fat for a BBL. You would need to be seen in person to be evaluated. If not implants are always an option.

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  You should have great results from this procedure. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Bbl

you would be a candidate for a bbl with removal of fat and reshaping from thighs, back, flanks, and abdomen. Combination of fat removal and grafting should give you a nice result. Good luck. 

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. It looks like you would need some additional fat on your body to have an excellent BBL result. I recommend a physical exam however to confirm that. Working out is always encouraged. You can work with your trainer to maintain the proper balance between strength, cardio and nutrition to retain the amount of fat required for a good BBL result. Best of luck- Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. A board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area should be able to find fat from areas of concern for transfer. You will of course need to have an in person consultation for precise recommendations. You will need to take about a month off of working out after your procedure. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your inquiry and pictures! From the pictures you have provided, you seem to be a perfect candidate for the Brazilian butt lift procedure. Vaser liposuction seems to be a great option for you targeting the abdomen, flanks and thigh. If you do go forward with the procedure, allow the recovery period set by your plastic surgeon to be completed before working out with your trainer. My advice to you would be to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a personalized plan in order to ensure optimal results!Best of luck!