Am I a candidate for a Breast Reduction and Liposuction? (photos)

I am 20 years old and am 5"0 and weigh 155 pounds. I have struggled with my weight the past three years and have gone up and down between 130-160 i have very muscular thighs and have been struggling to get the extra fat off of them and want liposuction to get it off. I also have extremely large breasts even when I weigh 130 they are a 36DDD I struggle to workout because of this and my back often hurts I was wondering if I would be a canidate for these surgeries?

Breast Reduction and Liposuction

Yes, you are a great candidate for both procedures (although I wasn't able to see what your breasts look like).  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lipo and breast reduction

It is very possible that you could be a good candidate for the two procedures that you want. Best to be seen in person.

Reduction and lipo

You would be a candidate for breast reduction although, depending on your insurer, this may not be covered. If your thighs are muscular, then liposuction, which removes the excess fat, might not be indicated. See a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. Best wishes!