Which product can I use for my sagging face? I am 79

see above

Doctor Answers 6

ZO Medical

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello and thank you for your question. Posting pictures would really help to allow the professionals to give you an actual facial assessment. If you are just looking for a skin care line without having treatments done I would recommend ZO Medical Products. ZO is an aggressive skin care line that will leave you with the best results. Each product is a treatment. ZO is a medical line so you will need to consult with a medical professional that offers ZO Medical and ZO Skin Health in the practice. Hope this helps.

Sagging Skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are no magic potions for sagging skin.  At 79, and without seeing a photo I can only recommend if you are in good health and desiring tighter skin surgery is the only option.  Lotions can only hydrate the skin.  

Hope this helps.

Products vs procedures for skin rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The only product I would recommend would be tretinoin, however this is aimed at prevention rather than rejuvenation at your age. At 79, it is the procedure that will give you the best results. For more info. on effective and less invasive non surgical procedures pertaining to your age, click on the video below. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane.Australia. 

Improve sagging face at 79

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for asking about your skin products.

  • To improve your skin, topical tretinion and a sun block are baseline skin care.
  • Tretinoin requires a prescription.
  • But at 79, if the tissues are sagging your are likely to need face lift surgery as well as skin care.
  • May I suggest an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon? 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi. It is impossible to give advice without photos but possible options include threadlifts, facelift, radiofrequency and combination of laser resurfacing and fillers.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

The 3D Vectoring Facelift Using Volumizing Fillers Can Be Helpful For Treating Facial Sagging

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photos, it is really difficult to know precisely what would be best for your particular sagging problem. In general terms, we have become very sophisticated in the last decade or so in being able to address facial sagging without surgery via the use of volumizing fillers to lift and contour the face to soften smile folds, marionette lines, to straighten jowls along the jawline, and to smooth facial crepeyness and crinkling. I suggest you check out the archives of RealSelf.com for more information on volumizing fillers for use in The 3D Vectoring Facelift, Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation, Nonsurgical Mid-Face Rejuvenation. Potential products that can be helpful are Voluma XC, Radiesse Plus, and Restylane Lyft, which would be possibilities that I might use in my Upper East Side Manhattan office and Stylage XXL, Emervel Volume and Hyaluronica 2, which would be my choices in my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved volumizing fillers are available.

You would do well to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience in nonsurgical techniques for achieving facial rejuvenation and reducing sagging. Best of luck to you. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.