Should I get upper or lower jaw surgery or both? (photos)

I have an underbite, it isnt the most severe case. But it bothers me, my bottom teeth have kind of tilted back to align woth my top teeth and i will be getting braces, Im not sure what route to take to fix my bite. Im not sure if its related but i also find it hate to breathe through my nose and usually breathe through my mouth. the sides of my jaw also often hurt and click. Thanks!

Orthognathic Jaw Surgery

You may require 2 jaw surgery, but can only be determined after a consultation with both an orthodontist and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. After a full workup with measurements based on X-rays and CT scans, All options will be given to you for you.

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon