I have had cellulite for about 8 years now. It was getting worse through the years. I use to not eat very healthy.

I have cleaned up my appetite since 2013, and still exercise, can I have some advise please, I would really appreciate it.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

While a good diet and exercise may reduce some #cellulite in overweight people, true cellulite will need to be treated clinically.

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking cellulite treatment

Cellfina appears to be the best device on the market to treat cellulite with patient satisfaction rates 3 years after surgery greater than 90%. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon in your area experienced in Cellfina. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options in detail.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina for Cellulite

We are very pleased to offer Cellfina for the treatment of Cellulite.  It works best for dimpled Cellulite of the buttocks and posterior thighs.  The quality of the skin, laxity and previous treatments to the skin or fat play a role in the results you can expect.

Cellulite is genetic

The bands that cause the dimpling with cellulite are genetic. They tether the skin down and the fat gets bigger and the skin bulges around the dimples. Well that's one way it can happen. But the bands themselves must be cut. Do you know how many women say the same thing you are? Every one!  You can eat healthy and diet and be a marathon runner. But if you have cellulite, you have cellulite. It's genetic. Only cure that I'm convinced works is Cellfina. Great results. 

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician