Do you know any good surgeons in the Colorado area or west coast I can go to?

I have a 20 year old scar from a third degree burn on my chest. Two surgeons have told me that if I get a skin graft, my scar may look worse. I am saddened to hear this because this scar makes me feel extremely insecure as I cannot wear low cut shirts, swimming suits or tank tops. I would like to find an experienced, honest & reliable surgeon that can do this or at least give me suggestions. Please help!

No doctor answers yet