Anyone whose had it done or knows some one to go or not go to?
Good Surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC or NJ?
Doctor Answers 5
Brazilian Buttock Lift in NYC
Where to have your Brazilian Butt Lift
It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:
your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
- a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
- b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
- 2.Does your surgeon commonly
perform this procedure?
- a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
- 3.Where is the surgery performed
- a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
- 4.Who performs the anesthesia for
- a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?
I hope this helps.
Brazilian Butt Lift.......
There are not very many surgeons who have much experience with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. So, you need to shop around and find a surgeon who provides the results that you are seeking. And, you need to be sure that the surgeon can provide these type of results "routinely". The best way is to check out their before and after photos on their website or in their office. If they don't have many photos, then they probably haven't done this procedure very many times or may just not be able to provide the type of results that you are seeking. Be sure you are comfortable with your surgeon of choice. I have performed this procedure for about 13 years now and often get referrals from other plastic surgeons who tell me that they cannot get the fat to survive. When done well, the results are beautiful!
You might also like...
BBL in NYC or NJ
Brazillian butt lift, east coast
Yes, there are many who do it, but few do it well. If the surgeon is board certified by the American board of plastic surgeons and does a lot of these procedures you are probably safe. Key questions to ask are: How many have you done of this surgery? How do you treat the fat before grafting? Where do you make your tiny cuts? How many of your patients needed more filling? If you like the doctor, and his answers tell you he is experienced enough to trust with your body; have this procedure done, but don't limit yourself to a certain geographical area. People fly from long distances to get this done...choose wisely. It's your butt...don't leave it in inexperienced hands simply because of the close distance.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.