Looking for a good PS in North Fl. Tallahassee area to get silicone implants removed any suggestions? Thank you!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Plastic Surgeon in Tallahassee FL

You should visit the website,  American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to locate a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that specializes in Breast.  After referencing more than one I would suggest you schedule your in person consultation with each of them to enable you to make the best medical decision after reviewing all of your options.  Good luck in your search!   

Recommendations for plastic surgeons in Tallahassee FL.

There are many plastic surgeons in the area and starting a search by going to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website is a good place to start.  You should make sure your surgeon is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and specializes in breast surgery.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Ultimately, you will need to feel comfortable that your chosen plastic surgeon has the experience and ability to achieve the outcome you will be pleased with.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.