Is There a Good Doctor for Injectable Fillers in Manhattan?

Every week for 6 wks a well-known Manhattan dermatologist has been trying to place filler in the tear trough. I look terrible, cheek lumps, bumps, "pot holes" from uneven filling, bruises, filler showing through. Is there a dr in NYC that honestly knows how to use filler under the eye? It's difficult because there're so many dishonest & poor quality drs in NYC, particularly for cosmetic procedures, but I wanted to find someone here, not fly back and forth to the West Coast. Any hope?

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers along the lower lid region

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Filling the tear torugh region can be a problem if not done properly leading to lumps and bumps. If you are having trouble with it, you may want to have it dissovled first before going ahead to have more injected.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.