How do I get rid of a dark spot? (Photo)

It's a been about 10 weeks sence I had Fraxel laser on my face for scars. All the spots healed pretty nicely beside one up near my eye. It has turned in to a darker looking spot. I don't know what to do I want the spot gone.

Dark Spot from Fraxel Laser

It appears that you have a dark spot as a result of the Fraxel laser.  I would return to your treating physician for a 5% Hydroquinone cream to treat this area and complete sun avoidance.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Hyperpigmentation spot on face

This can be improved with further laser treatment. It might also need a QS laser for improvement. Topical hydroquinone will also help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD