How do I get rid of a dark spot? (Photo)

It's a been about 10 weeks sence I had Fraxel laser on my face for scars. All the spots healed pretty nicely beside one up near my eye. It has turned in to a darker looking spot. I don't know what to do I want the spot gone.

Follow up

I would advise you to have a follow up appointment with your provider. S/he can give you topical medications to help you lighten this spot. Keep using sunscreen with high SPF. Good luck! 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Dark Spot from Fraxel Laser

It appears that you have a dark spot as a result of the Fraxel laser.  I would return to your treating physician for a 5% Hydroquinone cream to treat this area and complete sun avoidance.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

Hyperpigmentation spot on face

This can be improved with further laser treatment. It might also need a QS laser for improvement. Topical hydroquinone will also help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD