Is my skin supposed to look like this when I remove Scar Away scar strips? (Photo)

Is it normal for skin to look like this when you remove Scar Away scar strips? It's indented and pockmarked. No pain. It goes back to normal after about a day.

Scar Away Side Effects/Normal?/Indents/Pockmarked--Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, tatooing

I would refer to the information provided with the package, but with scarring, I suggest seeing an expert.  Lasers, fillers and microneedling are usually needed to improve the appearance of scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Plato's Scar Serum to breast lift scars

I would alternate between Plato's Scar Serum and the scar sheets to allow the skin to breathe. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS