Revision rhinoplasty healing process. Would the healing process be the same the first time or longer ?

I am wanting to get a new silicone implant to replace the current one I have now in the bridge of my nose in hope to have a higher bridge. 

Rhinoplasty

The healing time for revision rhinoplasty is essentially the same as the primary surgery. In general it takes about 1-2 weeks for the acute swelling to go down. At 3-4 months the healing of the wound is completed to the point of being able to evaluate the results. However, the skin and soft tissue of the nose continue to still slowly contract for up to 1-2 years with subtle changes accompanying.