Why does my breast feel like it moved up and is swollen/tender?

I had tear drop silicone implants 6 years ago, about 6 months ago they looked slightly uneven and I thought the left had maybe ruptured because it looked smaller. I visited doctor had a scan done done and both came back normal? Looking back it wasn't that the left was smaller it was the right was slightly bigger. Seems to be when I'm lifting reaching or doing physical exercise, it's very tender swollen almost like it's sitting higher than the other side, Is this it slipping out of pocket or?

Why does my breast feel like it moved up and is swollen/tender

Greetings

Thank you for your Question. ı will advise that you consult your surgeon that peformed the surgery and also if possible for you to have follow up examination.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast feel like it has moved

There could be some swelling or the start of a capsular contracture, but it is very hard to tell this without a picture or clinical exam. You should seek a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

BBA

The best person to help you is your treating physician. I suggest you see them in person or see another board certified surgeon or physician in your area. An in-person evaluation is needed to adequately evaluate your situation and options.

The foregoing information provided is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only.
You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast shifted and tender

Hello, it is not possible to diagnose your problem based on a description alone.   Sometimes capsular contracture can present as an implant that is higher and firmer on the chest, with pain or tenderness.  However, your PS would usually be able to detect this based on the physical examination.

I appreciate your question.

Please contact your plastic surgeon.  Best for you to be examined in person to rule out capsular contracture.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Thank you for the question. While it is difficult to render an accurate opinion without the aid of an in-person exam, it would sound from your narrative that this may be a capsular contracture. I would recommend to follow up with your plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and a discussion of your concerns. Best of luck. 

Need to be re-examined

I think the best thing is for you to be clinically evaluated by your surgeon.  CC has to be ruled out with any changes to your breasts.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS