How do I know what to go with regular lipo or vaser lipo?

I'm wanting lipo on my inner thighs, tummy upper n lower and flanks,..

Vaser or other lipo?

Hi there:The answer is in deciding who your liposuction surgeons should be. The equipment is basically irrelevant - its who is holding and operating that equipment that is the key.The rest is basically marketing mumbo jumbo.If you were to get into one of two different cars for a journey - both ok cars but different - is the best and safest trip in the car of the better driver?  Yes it is. It's not the cat, its the driver. Have some consultations, check credentials and pre and post op images. and don't worry about the type of machine the surgeons uses. THey all do the same thing.
Good luck,Howard WebsterPlastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo

Vaser uses ultrasound to try to melt fat before removing it.  Most surgeons agree that there is not convincing evidence that VASER is superior to conventional liposuction.  Much more important is the comfort of your surgeon with whichever method they choose, and the relationship between patient and surgeon.  Choose and surgeon you trust and make sure you are on the same page with your goals.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon