What would you recommend for me? (Photo)

I am wanting to have more volume after having 2 kids, do I need a lift? round implants? tear drop implants?

Breast augmentation

Thanks for your question and pictures.  Based on what I can see in your pictures, you appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation alone using round silicone implants.  Make sure you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in person for a full exam and to understand your options.

What would you recommend for me?

Thank you for your question.  Your photos demonstrate small breasts with a mild degree of pseudoptosis.  Breast augmentation under the muscle in a dual plane with round implants would dramatically enhance your breast appearance.  Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size.  If you're looking for a natural result, this should be enough.  If you want super perky breasts, a breast lift would be required as well.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What would you recommend for me? (leezy92)

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your questions.  As we know, children never put things back where they found them and that includes our breasts!  Some of the answers would depend on the stretch of your skin and what kind of volume you are looking for.  I recommend my patients try "the rice trick".  That is taking the foot end of a pair of pantyhose and filling it with rice (or quinoa, any dry grain), starting at approximately 200mls.  You make a beanbag of sorts and put it in a sports bra, raising or lowering the amount until you like the volume you see in the mirror. That would help you decide size.  A breast lift will likely be helpful to raise the position of the nipple and areola.  Deciding implant shape truly depends on what look you prefer and what would fill out your existing  breast well.  As always consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon!Best of Luck,Dr. K.

Julie Khanna, MD FRCSC
Ontario Plastic Surgeon