Pain still at 2 weeks post op, very heavy and sore, is this normal?

Hi I'm m 2 weeks post op tomorrow, I had 410 in left and 365 in right teardrop under main muscle, I'm still quite sore,uncomfortable and feeling very heavy, is this normal? I thought I'd be able to get around a little more by now. I'm still sleeping prompt up which is giving me a sore tailbone. My stomach is quite swollen and bloated also

Breast augmentation recovery

I am sorry to hear you are still in pain 2 weeks after surgery. I recommend you go see your surgeon as soon as possible, as at 2 weeks you should be feeling back to normal. Only your surgeon knows the techniques he used to perform your surgery, which correlate with your recovery time. A visit to his office is the best thing you can do at this point. Best of luck!

Most patients are comfortable without pain by 3 weeks. It s best that you see your surgeon for an exam. I have found that pectoralis muscle contraction and side arm lifts can speed up resolution of pain after submuscular breast augmentation.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon