How to get fat or cartilage at top of nose or what is there I can do? I'm 18 & I have a space at the top of my nose (Photo)

Surgical vs non

Great question.  The easiest way to fill that area up is through a non-surgical nose job.  Dermal fillers such as Juviderm and Voluma can be injected in there.  They are safe and do not pose any issues.  Other type of fillers such as radiesse offer longer term results but have a higher complication rate.  A surgical rhinoplasty would be the most definitive way of treating that area.  Cartilage from your septum can be taken and placed there as a permanent solution.

Good luck with your nose shaping options.