During a tummy tuck, Lipo in flanks, hips, and back and breast aug without implants

I just wanted to know.. During a procedure like this, where is the epinephrine and lidocaine injected? Would it most likely be in the arm or would it be in the back and tummy at the actual surgical sight and is there anything else that some surgeons may inject into you?

Lidocaine?

Typically, the epinephrine and lidocaine will be injected into the areas that are being liposuctioned to make removal of the fat easier and reduce bruising. Hope this helps.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Tummy tuck, lipo and breasts augmentation

Dear Picklejuice,
  Lidocaine and Marcaine with Epinephrine are routine in any cosmetic surgery procedure. They provide local anesthesia and vaso constriction that reduces significantly bleeding. Obviously, it will be used in all the procedures that you are contemplating. 
 Word of caution. In recent article in the plastic surgery journal, based on data from cosmetic surgery insurance company, combining tummy tuck with liposuction increases the severe complication rate x 10. In my practice, I do not do the 2 procedures at the same time.
 As far as breasts augmentation without implants, meaning fat injection, it is very controversial. The most that you can get from the procedure is 1/2 -1 size increase after multiple injection procedures. There is a reason why breasts augmentation with implants is the number one cosmetic surgery in the US. Most women will not accept a very mediocre result with very high cost. 
  Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous , consistent and attractive.
                                                Dr Widder

Tumescent fluid

Usually the fluid is injected into theareas your are going to liposuction or do surgery on.It makes removal of the fat easier and the epinephrine causes less bruising.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon