Will icing help? Is my tip swollen? (photos)

Will icing help 14 weeks after surgery? Is it swelling? Had open rhino 11th April. Nose was perfect April/may. Bump has gone which I'm thrilled. But Notice the past few weeks a change in the tip lower nose and not sure why? It seems to look more roundish and beak looking ish. Nurse advised icing? But reading online it doesn't do anything?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 14 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-