Is this cancer? I have severe anxiety but I can't get a dr appoint for a month. (photo)

Does this look like cancer? Its been there for aslong as i remember but im not sure if im imagining it changing or it actually is the borders look fine and its not massive but theres 2 colours i think i see its on the side of my baby toe i have 2 very young children 3/0 and scared i have cancer i suffer with anxiety and have postnatal i cant eat or sleep and very scared i cant get an appont for a dr for a month

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles can be removed easily in the office.  This can be done by shave biopsy if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.