I am 15 days out of breast reduction surgery and worried about the shape of my breasts. They seem flat and spread out. (Photo)

I do need to lose some weight and am hoping that this will make the difference. I am looking for a tactful way to broach the subject with my doctor. I don't want to offend him. Is there any way that over time they will look more normal?

Breast reduction

You are only 15 days post-op from a breast reduction and you will need to give it time to settle.  Best of luck.

15 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
15 days after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast reduction questions

Hi Kim440Without seeing a pre-op photo its a little difficult to comment but looking at your photo everything looks good.The nipple position looks good and the wounds seem to be healing well.  I tell my patients that it takes around 3 months before the final shape/size is determined.Speak with your PS if you have any concerns

Frank Conroy, MBChB, MRCS, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon