I'm wondering what the difference between RF micro needling and Fractional RF micro needling is?

I have a problem with open and congested pores as well acne flare ups and I've heard this might be a good option for me. Hoping for some advice. Many thanks!

Fictional micro needling RF

Same. You can have fractional RF that rest on the skin (sub ablative or eMatrix), RF MAX (don't even try it - it does not work), or different micro needling RF devices (Secret etc..). The best micro needling devices contain an insulated needle. (Infini RF). All work the same, the difference is the depth of energy delivery and the ability to spare, or at least cause as little damage to the upper layers of the skin. Dr Davin LimLaser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist