Do I have true eye bags? (photos)

I seem to be very focused on my under eye area for about a year now, I had boletero 1 syringe placed in Oct. Now thinking about more? Would I benefit from another. and Why is it I see the bags more when I look down ad opposed to looking straight-forward?? Is that true eye bags???

Belotero under Eyes

In my opinion, Belotero in the tear troughs works great.  I do find it does not last as long a Restylane.
If you were happy in October, you may benefit from another vial of Belotero.  If you are interested in a more permanent option, you may consult with an expert in lower lid blephoplasty.

Westborough Ophthalmologist

Belotero for eyebags

Belotero is an amazing product and it works fantastic for lower lids. However, it has limitations. The best person to talk to is the doctor that injected the filler. Your doctor is best equipped to explain what Belotero can do for your given anatomy and what it can't do. 

Dan Landmann, MD
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye Bags and Fillers

It appears that you would benefit from a little more filler.  Belotero is an excellent biller for the lower eyelids. The angle when you look down makes your eyes and jowls look worse (everyone's). Best. Dr. Green

Lower eyelid bags corrected with Belotero

Thank you for sharing your question. It is difficult to clearly see your issue in the uploaded photos. It appears that you might still have some fat buldging forward causing the bags. You probably would benefit from additional Belotero. If the addition of filler is not sufficient, you could benefit from lower eyelid blepharoplasty. See an experienced doctor in the region of the eyelids. Good luck.

Lower blepharoplasty is long term treatment option for eye bags

You may want to consider a more long term treatment option for your lower eye bags, namely (transconjunctival) lower blepharoplasty. See link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon