What is the best sun screen to use while using Tretinoin?

I just started using Tretinoid and am currently using Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 is this sunscreen good enough or what should I be using instead. My skin is medium/fair sensitive and dry. I'm also using Squalane oil as a mosturizer.

Tretinoin and Sunscreens

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, sunscreens or moisturizers with SPF of 40 or above are more effective, and I recommend any brand of sunscreen or moisturizers that do not irritate your skin. If you have tried over-the-counter products with no success, then there are sunscreens/moisturizers that are exclusive to medical offices only such as EltaMD. I suggest you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your questions and concerns. Take care and good luck.