Minor car accident 1 month post op?

We were driving through a parking lot in rainy weather at night and my friend crashed into a pole! My seat belt kind of shook me but my nose did not hit anything. I dont have any bleeding but I am worried that it affected my rhinoplasty...should i be concerned?

Accident

Hello tinker7. I'm glad you were not harmed in this accident! If there is no bleeding or swelling, then your nose should be fine. However, I would recommend double-checking with your surgeon to see if you are healing well. I wish you the best of luck!

Recovering from rhinoplasty: minor accident

Recovering from rhinoplasty is a healing process. Along the way there may be minor bumps to the nose. If there is no bleeding or swelling or pain, it is unlikely you did any damage. If there is any concern, I would recommend that you return to your surgeon so they may evaluate your nose. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon