I have a drooping nose. Is there anything I can do non surgically to fix it? (Photos)

I am planning on getting a rhinoplasty for my nose because I really feel like it doesn't match my face, at all. Droops from the profile view, and just looks big and drooping from the front too. In the meantime since I don't have all the money saved up yet, are there any cheaper non surgical alternatives I can do?

Surgical rhinoplasty

To shave down the dorsal hump,  lift the tip, narrow the bridge and refined the nose requires a surgical rhinoplasty.

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi Daniel and thanks for your question. From your pictures it looks like you would be a great candidate for the Non Surgical Nose Job (Non Surgical Rhinoplasty) procedure. I don't think your nose is necessarily too big for your face. It just has a bit of a droop to the tip, which can easily be corrected with some filler. The interesting thing is that when your nose is straighter it will look smaller because it blends in to the rest of your face. For examples of this phenomenon, take a look at the before and after images on my website (link below). Fillers are a good option because you can start with a temporary, reversible correction that lasts for a year and a half with Voluma and then go to a permanent correction with Bellafill. 

The procedure itself will take about 5 minutes. Risks are minimal and there is no downtime or pain afterwards. Although the procedure itself is fairly straightforward for you, making sure the result is perfectly natural and the tip of your nose does not get wider is tricky from the injector's standpoint. The person doing the procedure has to be very experienced in the specifics Non Surgical Rhinoplasty. If you have any questions about the Non Surgical Nose Job, please feel free to call me anytime. Hope that helps.

thanks for your question and photos. The best solution to your question is a surgical rhinoplasty. When you are ready mentally and financially seek a consult for opinions. A non surgical treatment can help with the hump and may be hide the droopy a little bit. But it can't make your nose smaller. It's an option but not the ideal one for your nose.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon