Do I look over-filled on the left eye? (Photo)

I had a 2nd syringe touch up of boletero and the right eye turned out good, but on the left I supposedly was told I have a bruise and hematoma. That was 6 days ago and I still have a greenish tint to the bruised area and swollen/not even. Do I look over-filled or could it be the bruise still? I do not trust my doctor nor do I want to continue seeing her. I feel so stupid for being so vain and doing this.

Subtle swelling after Belotero

Give us a follow up picture as to the outcome at 1 month.

It looks slightly swollen with a mild bluish hue related to some bruising.

I would wait before you have anything dissolved or dissoluted with Vitrase.

Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Under Eye Fillers

The under eye area appears to be bruising from the filler and it can take a few weeks to see the full results when you have this type of swelling or bruising. If you feel that you do not trust your doctor you should definitely consult a new physician.  Best, Dr. Green

Bruising after Belotero under eyes

In my opinion, the left eye is bruised. When the skin under the eye is bruised, it may appear black/blue, green, or yellow and swollen. It is hard to assess if you are overfilled or not until the bruising goes away. It can take a good 3-4 weeks.  If you still feel that you are overfilled, the Belotero can be easily dissolved.

Jean Keamy, MD
Westborough Ophthalmologist

Needs some more time

It may take another week or two for the full effect of the injections to be seen and the bruising to settle down.  For now it is better to hang in there and not rush for treatment.
Trust is key, so you will need to seek out for a doctor you can trust.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Your eyes look great, I like voluma with belotero for your types of eyes, I use a layering technique. I suggest finding an expert injector and staying with them.  Best, Dr. Emer.