Do I look over-filled or bruised on the left under eye? (Photo)

Had filler under eyes last week and bruised immediately. At day 12, it is very yellow. Is this an over-fill or bruised?

Tear troughs

It appears that you have a healing bruise. I don't see any overfilling although your picture is a little difficult to assess accurately.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Yes, I do see a bruise. It's hard to assess your response to treatment from the photo. I recommend that you follow up with the physician who performed your procedure. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Bruised and possibly over-filled with Belotero

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Yes, you are bruised from the injections of Belotero, but it is difficult to evaluate whether you are over-filled from the photo. See an experienced injector for consultation and discussion of possible treatment options.
Good luck,

James R. Gordon, MD, FACS, FAAO
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bromelain and V Beam laser for resolution of bruising

It looks yellow because there is still blood (bruise) that is healing. Bromelain is a great natural supplement to take to accelerate the resolution of the bruise. 

If after 4 weeks there is residual 'bruise', V Beam laser will help accelerate its resolution.

Dr Karamanoukian

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This is normal with this area. The yellowing is just post injection bruising and will go away. Best, Dr. Emer

Bruising under Eyes

Often injections under the eyes cause bruising as this is a very sensitive area.  I would definitely take Arnica and  you can return for V-Beam laser to reduce the bruising quickly.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

Bruising

Most likely bruising. Give it another week. Eat pineapple and apply Arnica gel to the area a few times daily. Be well. 

Estee Williams, MD

12 Days After Filler Under Eyes

In my opinion, the yellow skin looks like a resolving bruise. The skin under the eye is very delicate. I have seen bruising take up to 3 weeks to resolve. Have patience.

Jean Keamy, MD
Westborough Ophthalmologist

Looks like bruising

From my look at the photos, this looks like bruising. Still to early to tell about any overfilling or if there will be asymmetry.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon