Is an extraction facial done with fingers or an extraction tool better for a post op nose with grafts?

4 months post rhinoplasty, lot of grafts in my nose. I have a lot of blackheads and need extractions done. it better for an aesthetician to do this by squeezing with their fingers or by squeezing with an extraction tool? Which is gentler, less painful and less likely to do damage or does it make no difference at all? Or in your opinion, do you believe both should be avoided? Please reply need to sort this out

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-