Does Belotero under the eyes change shape daily?

I was wondering if under eye filler such as boletero can change shape over time? Like in different situations, crying, excessive excercise, taking showers and water gets into your eyes) Does it have the ability to get bigger or smaller depending on days situations, or does the filler stay in place and look like that till it goes away in time?

Filler Under Eyes and Swelling/Itching/Shape Change

Filler under the eye can sometimes change if it is a filler like a hyaluronic acid that holds water.  I have seen patients more sensitive to this than others.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Do Under Eye Fillers Move?

Hi AA.  The answer is that they can.  Although they do not move too much and they do not change from day to day, we have found that a small % of patients has had movement of the product over time.  Not sure if it is related to any of the concerns you stated above but it's possible.

To see examples of under eye injections for our Glendale, CA patients, click on the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Belotero for the Under Eye Area

Belotero is a wonderful filler for the under eye area.  It is injected in the tear trough area and does not produce the Tyndall effect in that area and does not move.  This is an advanced technique so please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with the eye area.