Kind of Scar on tights lift... which one will I need? (photos)

Im thinking to do my thighs lift. But im little concern about the scar.... Also I Have dog ears that I want to fix at the same time. What kind of tight lift scar may I need? Thank u

Thigh lift scar?

Thank you for your question.  It's hard to tell from the photo b/c the part of the thigh near the knees is not exposed.  If the excess is limited to the proximal thigh, then a medial thigh lift (limited incision along the groin crease/proximal thigh) +/- liposuction might do the trick.  You would need an examination to be sure.  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Thigh lift scars

Hi ttiger2014,

Thanks for your question. The photos you have posted help but its hard to tell which incision would be most beneficial.  It seems that you have more fat around your inner thigh that lower in your leg. Typical scars for thigh lifts vary. A medical thigh lift scar can be in the groin region only or extended into the lower part of your leg. So a mini thigh lift versus a full or extended thigh lift. You may just be a candidate for liposuction without getting an extensive scar but that is based on what outcome you expect to get. Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Carlos Mata M.D., M.B.A, FACS

Thigh lift incision choice

Thank you for sharing. It is hard to see the 3D needs in this online forum. An in person is needed to properly assess your needs. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. There are different advantages to different incisions but some may be more important to you. Best wishes

Kind of Scar on tights lift... which one will I need?

HI and thanks for your question. It is difficult to give you any recommendations based upon these close up photos. See a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who can address your concerns. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS