Is there a way I can enlarge my buttocks without surgery?

Is there a way I can inlarge my buttocks without surgery? Or should I consider surgery .. I have had 4 surgery 3 c sections and gallbladder will this effect me if I do consider getting a fat transfer ?

Butt Augmentation Without Surgery

It is a pleasure to answer your question. There are no magical creams or treatments that would help you enhance your buttocks. In my experience I would recommend you to either get Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or Buttocks Implants.

BBL uses a person's own fat to naturally augment and shape the buttocks. A board certified plastic surgeon first performs liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body (abdomen, hips, back, flanks and thighs), then transfers that fat to the buttocks giving them a nice look. Buttock Implant Surgery includes artificial Implants that are placed through an incision made either where the cheek meets the back of the thigh or in the buttock crease (where scars are not as noticeable). The surgeon then creates a pocket large enough to place the butt implants. Butt implants can be placed above or below the muscle. Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for an assessment. Hope this helps. Good luck. 

Cali Plastic Surgeon

Butt augmentation without surgery

Sculptra is being used effectively as a way to augment the buttock without surgery. This is however an "off label" use for the product and is not a permanent solution. Good luck. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation without surgery

Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers looking to get a peice of the action and make quick/easy profits.  Well as the saying goes, "anything too good to be true, usually is (not true)". Unfortunately the ripe new world of buttock augmentaion has become the next victim with a bunch of nonsense magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK. It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow the buttock other than surgery. Please read on for more surgical details:

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD